Players Madness Official Rules
Players Madness Official Rules
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: To participate in this Promotion, while entry forms last, receive a free entry by request all day March 12, 2018. You (also referred to as “Participant”) may also receive an entry by request on March 13 and before noon March 14, 2018 (while entry forms last). Customers are limited to one entry. Duplicate entries will result in disqualification from the promotion. Entries must be received onsite to be considered valid.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Players Madness promotion is open only to individuals who are legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry (19 years of age or older if a resident of AL or NE). The following individuals are not eligible: employees, contractors, directors and officers of Players Sports Bar and Grill, judging and promotion agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Contest, and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and spouse or “step” of each) of, and those living in the same households as, each such individual. Contest is void outside the USA and where prohibited.
- TO PLAY: Select one winner for each of the four college basketball tournament brackets (West, Midwest, East, South). It is not necessary to select the winner of each individual game. Also, elect one team to win the entire tournament (tiebreaker#1).
- TO WIN: The all-expense paid trip to the Caribbean (value not to exceed $3,750.00) will be rewarded to the entrant who correctly selects the winners of each of the tournament brackets. In the event of multiple correct entry forms, the prize will be rewarded to the entrant who also selects the winner of the entire tournament. Should multiple winners still exist, Players Sports Bar and Grill will determine the winner by random drawing. Winning entrant must redeem prize through the Players Sports Bar and Grill pre-determined travel agent by June 1, 2018.
- Consolation Prize(s): If no entrant correctly selects all four winners of the tournament brackets, consolation prizes will be awarded to the entrant(s) who correctly select three of the four bracket winners.
- TO CLAIM A PRIZE: Only original, numbered entry forms are accepted. Any facsimiles, copies, and/or reproductions are void for the Customer promotion. No “Associate” promotion materials may be used in the Customer promotion. Customers must sign the front of all entry forms and be in possession of the duplicate copy to claim any prize. Each entrant acknowledges and agrees that the decisions of Players Sports Bar and Grill shall be final, binding and conclusive in all matters relating to the promotion, including without limitation determinations regarding the validity of entries and other Prize Claim Materials submitted for verification.
- NOTICE: Entry into the Promotion constitutes permission to use name, voice, photograph or likeness of prize winners for advertising/ publicity purposes without additional compensation. Prize winners will be obligated to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability release and, where lawful, a publicity release within ten (10) days of notification by Players Sports Bar and Grill. In the event of non-compliance by a prize winner, the prize will be forfeited and will not be awarded. The prize winner will receive a 1099 if the prize value is over $600. Players Sports Bar and Grill may, at its discretion, award any and all prizes to the winner as a check in the amount of the stated retail value of the prize. Any company or product depicted on the game board, game tickets or other game materials are not sponsors nor affiliated with this promotion in any way. By accepting prize, winners release and agree to hold harmless sponsoring and participating corporations, their attorneys, parent and affiliated companies, franchises, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their respective directors, officers, and associates, representatives, and agents (collectively the “Game Entities”) from any and all liabilities for any injuries, losses, or damages, including death, and property arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of participation in the Promotion, or acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize. Prizes cannot be substituted or transferred except at the discretion of Players Sports Bar and Grill due to availability. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SUCH PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND THE PROMOTION ENTITIES HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations as between Participant and the Promotion Entities in connection with the Promotion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of North Dakota including procedural provisions without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state’s or jurisdiction’s laws. Participants agree that all Promotion Entities involved in the Promotion are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Participant, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Participant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. Disputes: Except where prohibited, Participant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by binding Arbitration under the American Arbitration Association Consumer rules and Procedures, at which point all litigation will be conducted in the State of North Dakota; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Game, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will Participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Participant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Participant and Sponsor in connection with the Game, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of North Dakota without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of North Dakota or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of North Dakota. Players Sports Bar and Grill is not responsible for misdirected or undeliverable entries or for any technical problems, malfunctions of computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof. Players Sports Bar and Grill is not responsible for any typographical/other error in entries, selection announcement or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, accessing or downloading information in connection with this Promotion. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Players Sports Bar and Grill reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible entries.
- WINNERS LIST: The names of the Major Prize winners with $600 value or greater may be obtained at the conclusion of the Promotion by sending a first class stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Players Bar and Grill 2050 1st Ave E, Dickinson, ND 58601. Requests must be received by June 1, 2017.
- ENDING OF PROMOTION: The scheduled termination date is April 2, 2018. This Promotion ends on the scheduled termination date or the date on which all game tickets are distributed. Any prize not claimed by June 1, 2018 is forfeited. Unclaimed Prizes will not be awarded.
- ENTRY FORMS DISTRIBUTED: The total quantity of entry forms available is 200. Players Sports Bar and Grill reserves the right to increase the quantity of entry forms available (based on demand) until March 14, 2018.
- ODDS: Odds of selecting all four bracket winners (based on random selection) is 1 in 65,536.